Grievances and Complaints
Patients and caregivers shall be given an opportunity to participate in decisions regarding their service and to voice grievances in regard to their service. Patients and caregivers shall be able to do so without fear of discrimination, reprisal or unreasonable disruption of service.
When you call our office, at 1-888-450-6676, to file your grievance the following steps will occur:
- A Report will be created outlining the information on the perceptions of care report
- Arrange for repair or service of equipment
- We will speak with the involved employees
- Submit the information collected to Operations Manager for review
- The Operations Management shall take any action deemed necessary
As a patient serviced by a company that is Joint Commission accredited, it is your right as a patient to contact the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations at 630-792-500 in regard to any safety concern you may have with Mid-Cities Home Medical Delivery Service, LLC.